Outside of our home in Budapest, one of our most popular locations is the idyllic city of Prague. Located just a few hours' train tide from the Hungarian capital, Prague and the luxurious Four Seasons hotel could be the perfect spring Omorovicza spa getaway.
“With its gothic spires and medieval cobbled streets, Prague is a truly magical city that never fails to enchant. Located on the banks of the Vltava, the recently renovated Four Seasons enjoys stunning views of Prague Castle and is steps away from all the major sights. My top tip: ask for a room with a river view!”
After a long day of pounding the pavements, relax and unwind at the Four Seasons Prague’s luxurious spa. Choose from seven Omorovica treatments, including three new ones exclusive to the Four Seasons Prague: the Illuminating Facial, Eye Treatment or Scalp & Head Massage. Alternatively, why not indulge in the Golden Body Treatment? Prague is known as the ‘Golden City’ after all.
In spring, visitors to Prague can expect sunny days with the occasional showers. You can stay chic on the go with some luxurious essentials. We might recommend a pair of ballet flats by Tory Burch with a parka from 3.1 Phillip Lim and a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses. Our Complexion Corrector SPF 20 will keep your face looking bright and radiant on your trip! Check out this list of Must-Do’s from Margaret’s diary:
1) No trip to Prague is complete without a visit to the Prague Castle, a large medieval complex which houses a palace, an art gallery, three churches, Kafka's house and a monastery.
2) If the weather’s warm, take a cruise along the river to the Vysehrad castle, the Barrandov cliffs, Prague Zoo or the big dam at Slapy.
3) Check out Celetna Ulice, one of the oldest streets in Prague. Named after the plaited bread rolls first baked there in the Middle Ages, it’s home to the city’s most historic houses.
4) Bring back some Bohemian crystal from Material, located next to the Charles Bridge in Mala Strana, and Artel, which has exquisite vases and tableware.
5) Round off your day with an evening of opera at the gilded rococo 18th century Estates Theatre, or enjoy late night jazz at the JazzDock, located on the banks of the Vltava river.
For more information on our Prague locations, click here