Ultramoor Mud Mask
This detoxifying mask is the ultimate weapon against the signs of aging”. – Vanity Fair
- Instantly lifting
- Reduces pore size
- Removes impurities
- Blemish prone
- Dull skin
- Essential oils of sage, chamomile, rosemary and rose geranium have a cooling and antiseptic effect on the skin.
- Marine exopolysaccharides derived from plankton plump fine lines and tighten collagen fibres, providing an immediate lifting, firming effect.
- Hungarian Moor Mud is rich in calcium and magnesium carbonates, humic acid and fulvic acid, which purify and detoxify the skin.
- Hectorite Clay draws out impurities and hydrates the skin.
- A complex of oligopeptides and amino acids gently resurfaces the skin, eliminating dead cells for a brighter, smoother and more even-toned complexion.
- Omorovicza’s patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ mineral delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
Free from synthetic fragrance, colors and parabens, Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary’s mineral-rich healing waters and our patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Kaolin, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Hectorite, Alcohol Denat, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Saccharomyces Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77007 Ultramarines, Mica, Yeast Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Camphor, Isopropyl Myristate, Salvia Officinale (Sage) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Soy Amino Acids, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Phospholipids, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Potassium Sorbate.
This is my favorite mask to use. I love the way it makes my face look and feel. This is a must have!Tiffany
Best mask I've ever used. My skin instantly feels smoother, and looks brighter. Draws out the bad stuff, but doesn't make you break out in the process, like other masks can do. I use it every other day on my sensitive, combination skin.Jennifer
I received smaller version of this mask in a nice Christmas Set. I am thrilled with this mask. Leaves skin deeply clean and fresh. Highly Recommended.Silvia
Enhance your deep cleanse with
- Refining Facial Polisher - Exfoliating marine micro-algae rich facial polisher to brighten and regenerate
- Deep Cleansing Mask - Calcium and magnesium rich clay mask to detoxify and brighten
- Thermal Cleansing Balm - Rich yet gentle cleansing balm infused with healing Hungarian Moor Mud
- Thermal Cleansing Balm Supersized - Our iconic Thermal Cleansing Balm, now available in super size
Buying the Ultramoor Mud Mask at retail price will earn you 12 Pengo.
Logged in customers earn 1 Pengo for every $10 spent. Spend Pengo on subsequent orders, where 1 Pengo = $1.
Earn Pengo by writing reviews, referring friends, joining our newsletter and creating an account.
Learn more >
Up to 15
Purchases made on www.omorovicza.com can be returned and are eligible for a refund (if product is unused) or online credit (if the product has been used). Products must be returned within 7 days of order receipt. View all terms and conditions here.
SHIPPING RETURN ITEMS
Original shipping fees (if applicable) and return shipments can not be reimbursed, unless the return was a result of our error.
Contact email@example.com to register your return and obtain your free UPS return shipment label. Package your return item(s) in the original packaging (if available). Include the original shipment paperwork, or note with the order number. Organise a UPS pickup, or drop-off the package at a UPS office. Upon arrival, your order will be reimbursed and you will be notified by email.
Returns must include any promotional items associated with the returned product. Pengo Loyalty points will be removed when the refund is processed. All refunds are subject to validation and approval at Omorovicza’s discretion.