Intensive Hydralifting Cream
"It feels like a bit of a miracle product. Not only is the rich formula quickly absorbed but it delivers anti-ageing effects you can actually see, including firming and lifting the skin" - InStyle UK Online
- Instantly lifts
- Hydrates deeply
- Silky smooth skin
- Dry skin
- Plump and resurface lines and wrinkles while providing lasting hydration with hyaluronic acid; encapsulated and micro-injected.
- Visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles by tightening the skin’s surface with natural polysaccharide.
- Remodel the surface of the skin with an amino-acid dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline.
- Redensify and plump the skin with Arabian myrrh.
- Strengthen the skin’s immune system with bifida ferment.
- Brighten tone while providing an anti-oxidant defense against free radials with vitamin C.
- Leave skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin.
Mineral Cosmetology™ technology is the concept at the heart of Omorovicza Cosmetics, relating to the use of mineral-rich healing waters in our skincare. Omorovicza was inspired by the curative properties of the healing waters of Budapest and the purpose of Margaret and Stephen in developing Omorovicza was to replicate in skincare the effects of trips to the thermal baths of Budapest. Omorovicza products achieve this purpose thanks to a patented mineral delivery system developed by a Hungarian Nobel prize winning laboratory of dermatology.
Free from synthetic fragrance, colors and parabens, Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary’s mineral-rich healing waters and our patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Squalane, Ethylhexyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Pullulan, Sucrose Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronan, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phospholipids, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Linalool, Eugenol.
I thought this would be great for dry skin, however it left my skin feeling patched after the first application. I then tried a second application and it still was unsuccessful. I was totally disappointed based on the product description. For $225. I'm not applying a moisturizer 4-5 times daily.Irys
I like this, only had it in sample size though but the cream is quite rich so it got me a fair few uses. skin felt glowing afterwards. love everything from this range!Clarisse
Love this stuff! Received a sample and within days the lines on my forehead started to fade away.Kandace
Plumpers and lifters for a more youthful complexion
- Thermal Cleansing Balm - Rich yet gentle cleansing balm infused with healing Hungarian Moor Mud
- Rose Lifting Serum - Rose-scented serum to lift the skin and tackle early signs of aging
- Instant Plumping Mask - Leave-on hyaluronic face mask for plumping and smoothing skin overnight
- Queen of Hungary Mist - Refreshing neroli and rose scented toning facial mist
- Perfecting Lip Balm - Revive and nourish dry lips with this cooling and plumping lip balm
Buying the Intensive Hydralifting Cream at retail price will earn you 22 Pengo.
Logged in customers earn 1 Pengo for every $10 spent. Spend Pengo on subsequent orders, where 1 Pengo = $1.
Earn Pengo by writing reviews, referring friends, joining our newsletter and creating an account.
Learn more >
Up to 15
Purchases made on www.omorovicza.com can be returned and are eligible for a refund (if product is unused) or online credit (if the product has been used). Products must be returned within 7 days of order receipt. View all terms and conditions here.
SHIPPING RETURN ITEMS
Original shipping fees (if applicable) and return shipments can not be reimbursed, unless the return was a result of our error.
Contact email@example.com to register your return and obtain your free UPS return shipment label. Package your return item(s) in the original packaging (if available). Include the original shipment paperwork, or note with the order number. Organise a UPS pickup, or drop-off the package at a UPS office. Upon arrival, your order will be reimbursed and you will be notified by email.
Returns must include any promotional items associated with the returned product. Pengo Loyalty points will be removed when the refund is processed. All refunds are subject to validation and approval at Omorovicza’s discretion.