“Like a chill pill for your face, this de-stress essence helps your skin calm down. Oh, and restore moisture balance.” - Elle
- Instantly hydrates
- Visibly radiant
- Balances skin
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Dull skin
- A complex of amino acids, natural emollients and humectants restore skin’s ideal physiological balance, boosting its ability to retain moisture all day long and providing a feel of instant comfort.
- Rhamnose polysaccharide prevents harmful bacteria from accumulating on the skin’s surface and reduces inflammation, as well as preventing environmental stress caused by pollution and UV.
- The mineral silicium boosts collagen strength and elasticity, aiding the skin’s natural repair process. A substitute for organic silicium found in the epidermis which collapses with age, leading to thinner skin, this ingredient helps to re-densify and lift the skin.
- Omorovicza’s patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
Mineral Cosmetology™ technology is the concept at the heart of Omorovicza Cosmetics, relating to the use of mineral-rich healing waters in our skincare. Omorovicza was inspired by the curative properties of the healing waters of Budapest and the purpose of Margaret and Stephen in developing Omorovicza was to replicate in skincare the effects of trips to the thermal baths of Budapest. Omorovicza products achieve this purpose thanks to a patented mineral delivery system developed by a Hungarian Nobel prize winning laboratory of dermatology.
Free from synthetic fragrance, colors and parabens, Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary’s mineral-rich healing waters and our patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Aqua (Water), Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Diglycerin, Sodium PCA, Urea, Saccharomyces Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lysine, Parfum (Fragrance), PCA, Sorbitol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Phospholipids, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol.
I was a tad skeptical at first, but soon abandon my old toner in favor of using the omoressence. It is soothing and the perfect compliment to using after the cleansing balm and before my serum.emily
I am becoming slightly obsessed with this essence, which is the first essence that I have tried. My skin often feels a bit dehydrated, and so I have sometimes spritzed a little of the Queen of Hungary mist after cleansing to help combat this. Omoressence has an even more marked effect on my skin and makes it feel instantly soothed, hydrated without any residue whatsoever. I have been trying to use it sparingly, as I don't want to run out, but you don't have to use very much to get the effect - just a few drops. The scent is really nice, refreshing, perhaps slightly herbal, and slightly less floral than the Queen of Hungary mist which suits my tastes. I really can't say anything bad about it. If I were a billionaire and it came in huge vats, I would gladly bathe in the stuff!Conal
I have been using this every moring and every evening post cleanse and pre serum for around 2 months and have found that my skin looks and feels better, and by that I mean that it is looks more even toned and feels more hydrated and the feeling of hydration lasts throughout the day. The bottle is glorious, heavy slim frosted glass and it drips out carefully so that one cannot get carried away. And there is some texture to this, not as much as a serum, but enough to enable easy transfer from palms to face without it slipping down the drain. I will buy this again, but in 2 months of use the level of product is barely at the top of the "Omoressence" lettering so it won't be any time soon!Jan
Build your skin brightening regime with
- Queen of Hungary Mist - Refreshing neroli and rose scented toning facial mist
- Illuminating Moisturizer - An ultra-flattering, light-diffusing moisturizer for dry or aging skin
- Intensive Hydralifting Cream - Anti-aging moisturizer for instant lifting, plumping and firming
- Blue Diamond Concentrate - Amino-acid and copper rich serum restores, lifts and illuminates skin
- Blue Diamond Super Cream - Strengthens the skin's ability to reverse the aging process
Buying the Omoressence at retail price will earn you 12 Pengo.
Logged in customers earn 1 Pengo for every $10 spent. Spend Pengo on subsequent orders, where 1 Pengo = $1.
Earn Pengo by writing reviews, referring friends, joining our newsletter and creating an account.
Learn more >
Up to 15
Purchases made on www.omorovicza.com can be returned and are eligible for a refund (if product is unused) or online credit (if the product has been used). Products must be returned within 7 days of order receipt. View all terms and conditions here.
SHIPPING RETURN ITEMS
Original shipping fees (if applicable) and return shipments can not be reimbursed, unless the return was a result of our error.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your return and obtain your free UPS return shipment label. Package your return item(s) in the original packaging (if available). Include the original shipment paperwork, or note with the order number. Organise a UPS pickup, or drop-off the package at a UPS office. Upon arrival, your order will be reimbursed and you will be notified by email.
Returns must include any promotional items associated with the returned product. Pengo Loyalty points will be removed when the refund is processed. All refunds are subject to validation and approval at Omorovicza’s discretion.