Privacy & Legal
TERM & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are the terms and conditions on which Omorovicza Cosmetics Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) agrees to sell products on this website (“Website”).
Omorovicza Cosmetics Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 06322816) whose registered office is at 165 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6SH.
The VAT registration number of Omorovicza Cosmetics Limited is 935841306.
- These Terms might be updated from time to time so please check back frequently and refrain from using the Website if you do not agree to the changes. Any changes to the Terms are effective when they are posted to the Website
- We have done our best to ensure your use of the Website is an enjoyable and trouble free one and that your rights and privacy have been respected. Should you feel this is not the case, please let us know how we can improve our service to you by contacting us.
- The products available on the Website have been designed for personal use only. The selling of products and samples purchased from us or otherwise received from us is forbidden. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel orders should we believe the customer is in breach of this paragraph 5.
- While we make every effort to describe and display products as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance on your computer may be at variance with the actual colour and appearance.
Eligibility to purchase
- All users of the Website must be at least 16 years of age or, if you are resident in a jurisdiction where the minimum age to form a legally binding contract is greater than 16 years of age, you must be at least that minimum age.
- If you wish to place an order online, you will be required to register with us. The personal information you provide must be true, accurate and current. If your personal information changes, please immediately update your account profile online. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account if we believe your account details are inaccurate.
- When ordering, you will be required to provide payment details. The details provide must be valid and correct and you must be the person referred to in the billing information provided.
Online orders and formation of contract
- Ordering goods online could not be simpler - just enter your shopping bag page with your products of choice and follow the simple instructions. You will be able to review your order details on the confirmation page and will submit the order only once your have clicked on the ‘place order’ button.
- You will receive email confirmation providing you with all the details of your order. If you do not receive an email please contact our customer support.
- The display of products and prices on the Website constitutes an invitation to treat only. The email confirmation of your order does NOT confirm that we accept your order, it just confirms that we have received your order. No contract shall come into existence unless and until we accept your order. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order for any reason, for example without limitation:
- if we are unable to process your payment;
- if shipping restrictions apply to our products in your region;
- if an item is out of stock or withdrawn from sale (we reserve the right to withdraw any product displayed on the Website at any time before your order is accepted); or
- if you do not meet the requirements of these Terms.
- You will receive an additional email confirming our acceptance of your order when your order has been dispatched.
- As and when we accept your order, the contract shall be to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
Prices and payment
- All prices on the Website shown in Pounds Sterling (£) or Euros (€) and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and other applicable taxes. All prices on the Website shown in US Dollars ($) do not include VAT or other applicable taxes.
- All prices are exclusive of delivery charges.
- The delivery charges shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes.
- Payment must be in Pounds Sterling (£), Euros (€) or US Dollars ($) and may be made using credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or Omorovicza gift certificate. You confirm that the credit/debit card or gift certificate used in the transaction belongs to you.
- Customers paying with a credit card of a currency other than Pounds Sterling (£), Euros (€) or US Dollars ($) will be charged in accordance with the exchange rate applicable on the date the credit/debit card company processes the transaction.
- The placement of an order authorises us to perform credit checks, to transmit or to obtain information about you from/to third parties, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, and to authorise individual credit/debit card information.
- If your payment provider refuses to authorise payment to us or delays in doing so, we will not be liable to you for cancellation of your order or any delay in delivery.
Insurance & delivery
- We insure all packages sent to online customers. Risk in the products passes to you on delivery.
- Our aim is to dispatch all orders within two working days of the order being placed.
- The estimated delivery times shown on the Website are for guidance purposes only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery.
- If any of the products you order is temporarily unavailable, we will send the whole order as soon as all the items in your order are available.
Cancellation and Return
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your order you may do so up to the expiry of 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the product(s) by giving us written notice in accordance with paragraph 35.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online at www.omorovicza.com; we are unable to process returns for purchases made from any other outlet. This policy is applicable for products not under any offer.
Please find below the conditions for return or exchange of products:
- If for any reason you are not satisfied (product does not meet your expectations or you do not like the gift you’ve received), you may return any item in its original condition within 7 working days from the day of delivery. The product(s) must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact). You will be refunded for your products. Please note that return costs might not be reimbursed.
- For the return of a Beauty Set purchased online, please note that you will be able to ask for a full refund only if you’re returning ALL products from the set in their original condition (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact). However if one of the products is damaged, faulty or incorrect, please contact our customer service here send us back the product for a free replacement.
- Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used for purchase.
- Omorovicza cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the product is damaged or defective.
- Please note that you must retain proof of postage for all returns.
- Your return request will be processed promptly.
- Returns are processed within 5-6 business days of receipt (depending on country of residence).
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return request.
Important: If you wish to return a product which has been bought at a discounted price, you must return all items of the offer. i.e. Refunds will only be made when all products of offer have been returned. For more information please contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Damaged, defective and incorrect products
- If any products are damaged, defective or incorrect, we will refund the price for the products (in the same form of payment originally used for purchase) as follows:
- you should contact us within 7 days of receiving the product(s) specifying your order number, the product(s) you wish to return and the reason for the return (damaged, defective or incorrect item) and we will organise the return shipment;
- you should return the product(s) to us within 7 days of receiving communication from our returns department, in the original transportation box (if you no longer have the original transportation box, please include the name of the person who ordered the items and the order number in the sender field on the package);
- you should pay the postage and packing for the returned product(s) and we recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
- We will check all items returned as damaged, defective or incorrect. If they are damaged, defective or incorrect we shall reimburse your postage costs. If we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item(s) and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, goodwill or revenue or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of any contract or any breach by us thereof.
- Subject to paragraph 31, our liability under these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the price paid by you.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of our being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reason of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Any notice or other communication required to be given under these Terms by you to us shall be via email at email@example.com, or in writing, posted to us at Omorovicza Kozmetikai Kft, Andrassy Út 2, 1061, Budapest, Hungary. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting. Any notice sent by e-mail shall only be valid if acknowledged by us in writing.
Governing law & jurisdiction
- These Terms and all contracts entered into are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your personal information
- Our primary reason for collecting information about you is to make your Website visit a convenient and enjoyable experience.
- We collect information which you provide to us when you register, place an order, or input detail under your account section of the Website. Details include name, email address, billing/shipping addresses, telephone number and order history.
- Your login information and browser details are retained to help Omorovicza solve any technical issues you may face online.
- The use of your data is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- To protect your information we ask you to verify your identify with your email and password.
- Credit/debit card details are only accessed by our payment partner (Sagepay) to process your order.
- Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration or transaction by clicking Submit, Next, or Sign In. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction.
Disclosure of your personal information
- As a general rule, we will not share any of your information to external parties.
- There are several exceptions to this general rule:
- when internet service providers require your information in order to perform their obligations;
- when legal authorities require your information: and
- if there is a change of ownership of our company or business.
How you can edit your personal information
- All your personal information is accessible under the ‘my account’ section of the Website.
- ‘Cookies’ are pieces of information which are stored on your computer by your web browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your settings to prevent them and even delete the cookies currently on your computer. Should you decide to turn off the cookies, you will still be able to access most of the features on our Website, including the option to make a purchase. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The security of your personal information
- All orders placed online are transmitted over secure internet connections using SSL encryption technology and are subsequently handled by highly reputable third party banking institutions, payment service providers and logistics companies. However, despite our best efforts to ensure the security of your information, secure transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed, and by placing an order over the internet you are accepting full responsibility for the transmission of your information.
- It is your sole responsibility to protect the secrecy of your logon email address and password. In addition, we would recommend caution whenever you are online and logging out when you have finished using the Website.
- Our Website is designed to be used by adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children and, should we discover that we have, we will immediately delete all related records.
- Placing an order on our Website will automatically result in emails from us confirming the order and informing you of the shipment of your products. Upon registration and within your account profile you have the option to receive additional emails with information which we feel would be in your interest. Should you feel you no longer want to receive these emails, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails or update your email preferences within your account profile.
WEBSITE BROWSING TERMS
Your obligations and responsibilities
- To access or use this Website you must be in comply with these Web Browsing Terms and act in accordance with law and in good faith.
- We encourage you to leave helpful ratings and reviews on our product pages about your experience. Omorovicza reserves the right not to post a product review, or to remove a previously posted product review, for any reason, including:
-the review contains profanity, spiteful remarks, personal contact information, links to other websites, solicitation, or “spam”
-the review is unrelated to your experience using the product
- You may not impair the Website’s performance or operation in any way.
- Any persons found negligently or wilfully breaching these Web Browsing Terms shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Omorovicza Cosmetics Limited, our affiliates, partners and licensors.
- You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of this website by any means, including the use of any software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering/extraction tools.
- We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any endorsements by third parties displayed on this Website. All articles reproduced here are presented as they were by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
- Our Website and emails may provide links to third party websites. We do so solely as a convenience to you and for your informational purposes only. We have not reviewed the external websites we link to and are in no way responsible for the content or accuracy of such content, the availability of such external websites and we do not endorse, support or approve of these external websites in any way. If you decide to access these external websites, you do so at your own risk.
- External websites may not in any way:
- replicate our content;
- suggest that we are endorsing their products/services;
- misrepresent their relationship with us;
- contain material that may be considered as offensive or illegal: nor
- portray us or our products or our services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
- We may, at our discretion, request that you immediately remove any link to our Website and, upon receipt of our request, you shall immediately remove the link.
- It is our policy to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. All information and content present on our Website, including the Website’s ‘look and feel’, trade marks, images, logos, videos, product names and button icons is the property of Omorovicza Cosmetics Limited.
- Requests for permission to reproduce any of our content should be sent to us.
- This Website is presented “as is” and the material displayed on it is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- liability for:
- interruption of business;
- delays or interruptions in accessing the Website; non-delivery,
- mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or modification of data;
- loss or damage arising from dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the Website;
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website including without limitation during hyperlink to or from third party websites; and
- any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Your use of our Website is governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website.
Contacting us for more information