A face roller has many benefits for your skin but do you know how to use it properly?
Read our step by step guide below:
- To see visible effects immediately, place your facial roller in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before use. When cold, the stone has a cooling effect on the skin which helps to brighten skin instantly.
- Apply a serum, face oil, moisturiser or mask to cleansed skin.
- Apply the facial roller to the centre of the forehead and roll upwards across the skin. Repeat outwards until you reach your temples. Move to your cheeks and recreate the same technique outwards. This should then be completed on your jawline, followed by the neck and décolletage. Remember to always roll outwards.
- When you’re finished, remove excess product with a spritz of the Queen of Hungary Mist on a cotton pad. Finish the massage by applying your serum and moisturiser as usual.
- Now for the eyes! With the smaller end of the facial roller, massage gently around the eye and eye lid area.
The facial roller can be used in both the morning or night. Don’t forget to clean it after use – we prefer using a damp cloth or a mitt. We don’t recommend using any chemical agents/too hot water.
Buy our new Rose Quartz Facial Roller here.