Bio-active microalgae shield skin from the damaging effects that the chronic stress hormone, cortisol, has on skin.
The cortisol hormone is a response to inner stress and a key contributor to premature ageing through its ability to damage the integrity and structure of skin cells. In turn, this leads to barrier depletion, dryness, redness, visible signs of fatigue, dullness, loss of firmness and lines and wrinkles.
Excess cortisol can compromise skin’s ability to repair at night, and therefore by shielding cells from inner stress signals, microalgae restores the circadian rhythm.. Skin repair is optimised and balance is restored, increasing skin hydration and reducing signs of fatigue and stress for an energised, well-rested and refreshed appearance.
Renew skin’s youthful vitality with Midnight Renewal, a night-time serum designed to stimulate optimal repair during sleep. Retinal, an innovative form of vitamin A reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, smoothing the complexion, whilst microalgae restore the natural circadian rhythm and shield skin from the damaging effects of modern-day stress. Oat lipid combines with the Healing Concentrate™ to restore barrier integrity and plump skin. At dawn, the complexion appears renewed and radiant.
Apply the vitamin A-rich MIdnight Renewal serum in the evening to help firm and smooth skin:
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Reduces signs of fatigue
- Restores radiance
- Smoothes, nourishes and plumps
Midnight Renewal Serum contains innovative ingredients that help restore skin's youthful vitality:
- Retinal, an innovative, non-irritating form of vitamin A smooths complexions, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and prevents premature aging.
- Microalgae shield skin from the damaging effects of excess cortisol (stress), restoring the natural circadian rhythm and allowing for optimal night-time repair.
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate™ leaves skin firmer, suppler and more youthful in appearance.
- Bifida and Lactococcus Ferment Lysate stimulate the skin’s self-renewal process, enhancing cell DNA repair and counteracting the effects of UV induced ageing.
- Polyglutamic Acid deeply hydrates, plumps and firms