Queen of Hungary Mist
Our must-have facial mist formulated to deliver instant, long-lasting hydration at home and on the go. Delicately fragranced with neroli and rose, use daily as a post-cleanse toner, to prep skin pre-make-up, and spritz frequently throughout the day whenever skin feels dry and needs a refreshing pick-me-up. Alcohol and oil-free. Powered by Healing ConcentrateTM.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
The Queen of Hungary Mist rejuvenates skin whenever needed.
Apple PectinApple pectins, rich in malic acid and water-binding substances, form a protective layer of moisture on the skin surface, reinforcing the natural moisturising factors and preventing against transepidermal water loss. This optimises hydration in the epidermis, leading to improved suppleness...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Phospholipids, Yeast Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
Spritz over the face following cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a refreshing reset through the day.
- Does this product contain alcohol?
- No, it does not. It is also free from synthetic fragrance, colours and parabens making it suitable to spritz throughout the day.
- Can this be used after applying make-up as a setting spray?
- Although the Queen of Hungary Mist is not specifically a make-up setting spray, we know of many professional make-up artists who use it in this way. Alongside being used as a toner and moisturiser, you can spray it before and after applying your makeup for an extra glow.
Complete Your Skincare Routine
Use with our recommended product pairings for optimal results and to find a healing prescription that works for your skin needs and concerns.
Does this product contain alcohol?
Can this be used after applying make-up as a setting spray?