Moor Cream Cleanser
A skin nurturing yet detoxifying cleanser for blemish prone, oily and combination skins. Omorovicza's iconic Hungarian Moor Mud is rich in fulvic and humic acids and essential skin minerals. These treatment level elements deeply purify and decongest clogged and suffocated skin. Additional AHA and PHA acids gently slough skins surface to reveal fresher brighter skin cells. The non-stripping cream infuses skin with cooling aroma-therapeutic oils of Camphor and Eucalyptus to refresh the complexion.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Nurture and detoxify with Moor Mud for blemish-prone skin, revealing brighter, refreshed complexion.
Lactic AcidLactic acid, an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), is a natural exfoliant found in various foods and when applied topically, resurfaces skin for a brighter, smoother and more even-toned complexion. As it exfoliates, lactic acid helps prevent breakouts by dissolving the...
Glycolic AcidDerived from natural sugars, glycolic acid belongs to a group of ingredients called Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s). AHA’s are water-soluble and work on the skins surface, compared to BHA’s which are oil soluble. AHA’s also have a smaller molecule size,...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Silt, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Gluconolactone, Sorbitan Olivate, Zinc Oxide, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Dehydroacetic Acid, Malic Acid, Phytic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Limonene, Linalool.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Dampen skin and apply a pea-sized amount of the enriched cream prior to massaging it over the face in small circular motions.
- Remove with a warm damp mitt or face cloth or simply rinse away thoroughly with warm water.
- Enjoy this refreshing cleansing step as part of a morning routine or as a 2nd step for a deeper night-time cleanse.
- Can this product be used to remove makeup?
- While Moor Cream Cleanser will remove most makeup, we recommend to avoid the delicate eye area due to the presence of essential oils. Moor Cream Cleanser can be used as the second step in a double cleanse routine, once makeup has been removed or as a morning in-shower cleanse. Pair it with the Thermal Cleansing Balm for the perfecting clear skin cleansing duo.
- How often do I use this product?
- Moor Cream Cleanser is perfect for everyday use, morning and evening depending on your cleansing preference.
- Which is the best cleanser for blemish-prone skin?
- Due to the purifying and detoxifying properties of the Hungarian Moor mud in the Moor Cream Cleanser, it is ideal for congested or blemish-prone skin.
- Is Moor Cream Cleanser a daily cleanser or is it an exfoliator?
- It is suitable for daily use to effectively cleanse the skin whilst resurfacing due to the blend of AHA's and fruit acids.
- What makes Moor Cream Cleanser so refreshing?
- Essential oils of camphor, peppermint and eucalyptus have a cooling and energising effect on the skin.
- How long does the product last if it is used as directed?
- Using a pea-sized amount twice a day would mean the product would last approximately 3 months.
Complete Your Skincare Routine
Use with our recommended product pairings for optimal results and to find a healing prescription that works for your skin needs and concerns.
Hungarian Moor Mud
Can this product be used to remove makeup?
How often do I use this product?
Which is the best cleanser for blemish-prone skin?
Is Moor Cream Cleanser a daily cleanser or is it an exfoliator?
What makes Moor Cream Cleanser so refreshing?
How long does the product last if it is used as directed?