Our rich, fast absorbing, rescue treatment specifically targets dryness, loss of skin density and a weakened skin barrier to actively nourish, plump and firm. Formulated to address dehydration, hormonal fluctuations, seasonal changes, and over-treatment of the skin, each drop contains a concentrated trio of omegas to rebuild skin's lipid levels and encourage ceramide synthesis. Provides instant hydration and boosts skin health to achieve a healthy, supple, glowing complexion. Powered by Healing Concentrate™.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Provides instant hydration and boosts skin health to achieve a healthy, supple, glowing complexion.
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalene, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Lupinus Albus (White Lupin) Seed Extract, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Geraniol.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
Apply a few drops instead of moisturizer, or over the top as last skincare step. Queen Oil is best used at night when skin is in repair mode.
Suitable for everyday use
- Why is Queen Oil different than other facial oils on the market?
- Queen Oil is a highly efficacious treatment oil that rebuilds skin's healthy barrier using a unique blend of precious oils in a high concentration, with no carrier oil in the formula.
- How should I add Queen Oil into my routine?
- Those with dry and dehydrated skin should add Queen Oil to their daily routines at night after their moisturiser. For combination skin types, Queen Oil can be used in cold weather, after a flight or when skin needs treatment by using it at night instead of your usual moisturiser.
- Can I use it if I'm allergic to nuts?
- Queen Oil may contain traces of nuts as a very small portion of the fragrance used is nut-derived, but the levels are very low so likely to be below any allergy threshold.
Evening Primrose Oil
Suitable for everyday use
Why is Queen Oil different than other facial oils on the market?
How should I add Queen Oil into my routine?
Can I use it if I'm allergic to nuts?