Ultramoor Mud Mask
This flash lifting, spa-level, at-home treatment, delivers the scientific benefits of silky, mineral-rich Moor Mud and rare, creamy Hectorite Clay, to detoxify and draw out impurities while retaining moisture levels. Essential amino acids melt away dead skin cells, renewing skin's complexion instantly. Marine Plankton Extract lifts out fine lines and nurtures crucial collagen fibres for a firming and strengthening effect. An ideal weekly regime boost or red-carpet treatment before a special event.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Midnight Renewal serum contains innovative ingredients to target fine-lines & wrinkles at night
RetinalConverting into retinoic acid (the form of vitamin A that skin can process) in just one step, retinal, also known as retinaldehyde, is effective at a much lower concentration than retinol, which needs to undergo two conversion steps to become...
Salicylic AcidSalicylic Acid, also known as a Beta Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliates, removing product build-up and unblocking hair follicles, thus stimulating and encouraging healthy hair growth. Salicylic acid penetrates below skins surface to exfoliate and decongest pores, as well as encouraging...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Cyclodextrin, Bakuchiol, Anhydroxylitol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Polyglutamate, Xylitol, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Phospholipids, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Glucose, Ceteareth-25, Pentylene Glycol, Retinal, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Plankton Extract, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Behenic Acid, Ceramide Np, Cholesterol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Acetic Acid, Tocopherol, Ceramide Ns, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Lactobacillus, Lactic Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Linalool, Sorbitol.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Using a mask brush, sweep a generous amount of the Ultramoor Mud Mask all over the face, avoiding the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Allow the mud mask to rest on the skin for up to 15 minutes, depending on skin's sensitivity.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water before gently patting skin dry. Use this deeply purifying, intensely lifting treatment once a week as part of a skincare regime.
Suitable for weekly use
- What is the difference between Deep Cleansing Mask and Ultramoor Mud Mask?
- Both masks contain Hungarian Moor mud and white clay to detoxify and absorb excess sebum. Deep Cleansing Mask also contains acerola, a potent source of antioxidants, which protects the skin from oxidative damage. Ultramoor Mud Mask contains a blend of essential oils including sage, chamomile, rosemary, geranium and camphor to refresh and energise whilst marine exopolysaccharides provide a lifting and smoothing effect.
- How does this differ from the Deep Cleansing Mask, which is also mud based?
- Deep Cleansing Mask clears congested pores and draws out impurities to brighten skin for a glowing complexion. This is our Just One Change product for oily & combination skin types. The Ultramoor Mud Mask, is a fast acting anti-ageing mask. Transforming skin within minutes, the treatment plumps fine lines and tightens collagen fibres. Dead skin cells are eliminated for a brighter and more toned complexion. Suitable for normal and oily skin. Both masks contain our favourite Hungarian Moor Mud. Extracted from Lake Héviz in Hungary, the mud is enriched with calcium and magnesium carbonates which detoxify and purify the skin.
- How often should I use this mask?
- We recommend using it once a week after cleansing.
- Do I need to use other exfoliators if I am using this mask regularly?
- Yes, you can still use your favourite exfoliator once or twice a week.
- How do I apply the Ultramoor Mud Mask?
- Apply a thick layer on the skin, ensure it doesn't dry, rinse off whilst still wet. If you would like to prolong the effect, you can spray Queen Of Hungary Mist on top when you feel it starts to dry on your skin. Use a hydrating essence or toner and a moisturising cream after application.
Suitable for weekly use
What is the difference between Deep Cleansing Mask and Ultramoor Mud Mask?
How does this differ from the Deep Cleansing Mask, which is also mud based?
How often should I use this mask?
Do I need to use other exfoliators if I am using this mask regularly?
How do I apply the Ultramoor Mud Mask?