Silver Skin Saviour
The perfect mask treatment for blemish-prone skin, with colloidal silver, niacinamide and BHA. Colloidal silver has long been known for its anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Combined with niacinamide, it provides a potent blend that combats blemishes and breakouts. Salicylic acid helps decongest pores to reveal clearer, smoother, healthier skin.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Silver Skin Saviour contains ingredients to combat blemishes and breakouts, revealing a clearer and smoother complexion.
Salicylic AcidSalicylic Acid, also known as a Beta Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliates, removing product build-up and unblocking hair follicles, thus stimulating and encouraging healthy hair growth. Salicylic acid penetrates below skins surface to exfoliate and decongest pores, as well as encouraging...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Glycerin, Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Propanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Saccharomyces(Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Colloidal Silver, Xanthan Gum, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Protease, Subtilisin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Apply a generous amount to face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- Leave for 5 min max on first use, build up to 10-15 min max, depending on skin sensitivity.
- To remove, wipe well using a warm, damp mitt or face cloth.
- Is Silver Skin Saviour a peel or a mask?
- Silver Skin Saviour is a treatment mask designed for blemish-prone skin due to its antibacterial properties. A potent blend of colloidal silver, niacinamide and salicylic acid combine to combat congested pores and breakouts. The presence of glycolic and lactic acids give a peel effect by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells from the surface to smooth and brighten. We would not recommend combining Silver Skin Saviour with another peel product.
- How often should I use Silver Skin Saviour?
- We would advise to use this treatment once or twice a week, depending on skin sensitivity. We recommend patch testing the product before use.
- How long should I leave the Silver Skin Saviour on for?
- Silver Skin Saviour contains a potent blend of niacinamide, salicylic acid and exfoliating acids which combine to help clear blemish-prone skin. To avoid redness and irritation, build up a tolerance by leaving on for 5 minutes on first use and then 10-15 minutes on subsequent uses, depending on skin sensitivity.
- Is it normal to feel a slight tingling effect when applying Silver Skin Saviour?
- Yes, it is normal to feel a slight tingling effect during use. This is due to the potent active ingredients present within the product. If you feel excessive irritation, heat or discomfort, we advise to remove the mask immediately. We recommended patch testing the product before use and building up a tolerance on subsequent uses.
- Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable for my skin type?
- We recommend using Silver Skin Saviour as our Just One Change product for blemish-prone skin. This product is suitable for oily, combination and normal skin types.
- What does colloidal silver do?
- Colloidal silver is a powerful active ingredient known for its antibacterial properties, making it an effective treatment for blemishes and congested pores.
- Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable for sensitive skin?
- We would not recommend Silver Skin Saviour for sensitive skin types due to the potency of the active ingredients.
- Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable to use during pregnancy?
- We recommend avoiding using products containing salicylic acid during pregnancy. We strongly advise consulting your doctor for personalised advice regarding ingredients and products which can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Is Silver Skin Saviour a peel or a mask?
How often should I use Silver Skin Saviour?
How long should I leave the Silver Skin Saviour on for?
Is it normal to feel a slight tingling effect when applying Silver Skin Saviour?
Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable for my skin type?
What does colloidal silver do?
Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable for sensitive skin?
Is Silver Skin Saviour suitable to use during pregnancy?